CEO Connect | 30 September 2021
Innovating for scale and equality
The SVAI will be hosting the 2nd CEO Connect Forum on Thursday, 30 September, as part of the lead-up to the 2021 Shared Value Africa Leadership Summit in November.
The CEO Connect Forum is a top leadership engagement platform, which brings together CEOs from the Shared Value community to connect and share insights on how they are innovating for scale and equality.
The virtual discussion will be led with a fireside chat between renowned strategist and Shared Value thought leader, Professor Mark Kramer, and Tiekie Barnard, CEO of the Shared Value Africa Initiative, followed by a round table discussion between business leaders to be hosted by CNBC Africa Anchor Fifi Peters.
Esteemed business leaders and Chief Executives participating in the roundtable will unpack the theme, namely: ‘Innovating for scale and equality’.
Key discussion points include
Innovation in Africa
- How can we as the private sector encourage and support innovation and are we doing enough?
- Is Africa capable of funding her own innovations and how do we encourage local funding?
- How do we protect our Africa innovations and ensure that we scale on the Africa continent?
- Equality and more so, Gender Equality, is a global problem what is the role of the private sector in creating Gender Equality?
- How can we as leaders influence and encourage others to create a more inclusive society that includes among so many inequalities equal pay, equal access to career opportunities, equal representation on leadership teams, etc?
Event: CEO Connect – Innovating for scale and equality
Date: 30 September 2021
Time: 11:30 WAT / 12:30 CAT / 13:30 EAT
Platform: Zoom Webinar
RSVP: Click here to register for this event
Calendar link: evt.to